Books and Other Content You Pay For...What Good Is It?

I was thinking about something today as I maintained my blog:

So the internet has EVERYTHING you will want to know about anything.  So why am I considering buying a book on creating better content for you the reader.  Or why do I buy books on photography?  Can't I get the same information from blogs, forums and other sites?  Then it hit me (like a ton of bricks)  we buy books for 2 reasons, 1) because the cover has showed that it has information that interest us 2) because it's organized.  Yes, I can go to forums, blogs and other sites and they are great free sources of info but I don't have all the time in the world.  I am a college student and a soldier amongst other thing and I have a part time job.  So I have surmised that myself and the rest of us buy books in order to have useful information presented to us in a convenient format.